Monday, August 1, 2011

Sunday night.

Here's the singer from the well known Sigur Ros in his solo album that, if you ask me, is a HUGE success. Creative, new, fun, awesome. An album worth checking out
Here's the song:



The second song is by Carbon Leaf, a nice band with a rather folk-rock-ish beat. They sound really good.



The third song includes high pitch sounds and a cool video! A song a hipster would probably love. Be wary it gets addictive after a while.
M83.



The fourth song is by a band called Riverside. My bestie showed me this band and I have to admit I fell in love instantly.
Here's one of their song, Hyperactive



The last song, (notice the very different genres presented in this post)is quite different from all the others. It's a Sunday night song if I may add.



So.. enjoy!

Bonus track:
(Well known John Mayer)


John Mayer - Say von wonderful-life1989

No comments:

Post a Comment