Monday, August 1, 2011

If These Trees Could Talk

Today is one of those days, in which i'd rather just listen to chill instrumental music. As a first choice I thought I'd present this band shortly.
With a very sweet name, if you ask me, If These Trees Could Talk have a slight resemblance to Explosions In The Sky. ITTCT call their genre "Post-Whatever", which could easily be defined as some kind of instrumental post rock something something. I'm not very good at defining genres anyways.
So here's a taste! Check them out it's worth it.





The second band is well known, their songs appeared in many movies as soundtrack.. like Snow Angels! or.. Valentines Day? I think..
Here are some of their more... popular songs?





The third band is called Mono, can't remember where I discovered them.. I do have to admit that there are many bands with the name Mono.. either way these guys are from Japan and this song is awesome:



The fourth band is called Red Sparowes. I gotta thank Victor, a friend of mine, for sharing this with me.




I had a few other bands I wanted to share but sadly I didn't find any decent videos. I'll update this post eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment